Throughout my career, I have become a leader in user engagement, account based marketing, brand narrative, and collaborating with global teams to execute complex strategies.
As a digital storyteller, I rely on a thorough analysis of consumer data and engagement touch-points to fuel my creativity. Utilizing this user data, the digital campaigns I have launched are strategically distributed to the right people at the right time with authenticity.
In the past 16 years, I have gained demonstrable experience in:
- Leading a cross-functional ABM program;
- B2B enterprise and B2C demand generation initiatives;
- launching integrative marketing campaigns for both SaaS and direct to consumer products;
- managing design assets both with an agency and Adobe Creative Suite tools;
- product naming and go-to-marketing strategy;
- executing new product and feature launches;
- corporate identity and brand strategy;
- affiliate program launches;
- SEO, SEM, Social and content development;
- applying social theory and behavior psychology to user engagement;
- professional mentoring
I thrive on taking raw ideas and working effectively across various platforms and organizational departments to ensure successful campaign and product launches. With a varied history of international and Bay Area tech companies, I enjoy working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial-minded environments.
Beyond this expertise, I have a strong belief in empowering my community. I show this by being a Board member of the North Oakland Community Charter School, a leader in the East Bay Trail Sisters running group, a mentor in the University of San Francisco Alumni Mentorship program, and a gardening volunteer at the City Slickers Farm in Oakland. I also guest lecture regularly at the University of San Francisco and Seattle University.
Sr. Marketing Manager: San Francisco, CA: October 2019- Present
Marketing Manager: March 2018- October 2019
- Launch integrative campaigns via content creation, automated drip nurture programs, social media, digital ads, SEO, direct mail, and events
- Lead cross-functional ABM program and B2B enterprise demand gen initiatives.
- Manage design for all marketing assets with Photoshop, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Played an integral role in corporate rebranding
- Work with the Product team on naming, go-to-marketing strategies, and launch of new products.
Take a deeper dive into my work:
Assistant Athletic Director of Marketing: San Francisco, CA: Oct 2016-April 2018
- Led and managed a student staff of 22 people.
- Increased ticket sales across all 6 tickets sports by 42% and avg. game attendance by 22% YOY.
- Managed paid social, radio, email, SEO, and display marketing channels.
Marketing Consultant: Santa Clara, CA: March 2016- Sept 2016
- Established brand guidelines and corporate identity of VR company focused on live events
- Implemented brand identity across several branded mediums
- Worked with international tech team on execution of website redesign
- Designed and created a presentation for COO & Co-Founder for TEDx talk at UCSD 2016
Adjunct Professor & Instructional Designer: San Francisco, CA: April 2015-Jan 2016
Collaborated with various subject matter experts in the field of Collegiate Athletics to:
- Identify course goals and outcomes, the method of content presentation, and assessments.
- Create storyboards, scripts, and wireframes for content development.
- Design instructional objects and apply evidence-based pedagogical principles to the design of eLearning experiences.
- Assist with the production of audio and visual course content.
- Develop multimedia lectures using Captivate
- Apply industry-standard instructional design practices to development process using the ADDIE (ISD) model.
- Manage the course migration process including the maintenance of a course migration list each semester and conduct quality assurance testing of new and migrated courses.
Marketing Manager: Melbourne, Australia: 2013-2015
- Redesigned website and all marketing material;
- directed newly branded site launch, including a full campaign for the AUS Fitness Expo event as a major platform for our launch;
- directed social and content strategy PT Academy’s blog;
- and managed celebrity brand ambassador partnerships and all marketing campaigns.
Personal blog post about my experience with Personal Training Academy (written 2013 – the site relaunch had not be completed until March 2014).
Founder: International: 2014-present
Digital tools, business strategy, and creative services to enhance user engagement, dynamic product development, and corporate health success.
Personal blog post about my experience creating Systems Arch while traveling.
- Fitness Faktor | AUS: Web Development, Brand Strategy, User Experience
- University of San Francisco, Sport Management Masters Program | USA: Research and statistical analysis of data
- Toash | NZ: Brand strategy and payment gateway setup
USF Masters Project Ballarat: Australia: 2012
Drawing from my experience in professional sports teams’ digital engagement and sponsorship strategies, I created and managed an 8-week online wellness program in coordination with the City of Ballarat. I also mapped the social interactions of the study’s participants and how it related to their wellness outcomes.
The primary objective of this program was to study how elements of neuroscience, behavior psychology and government programs can best be applied to a scalable, online wellness program. A priority in this project was to empower participants to make healthy changes in their personal lives and social networks by creating engaging content and a wellness strategy that was as entertaining as it was beneficial.
User Experience design of website and test forms, the creation of educational resources for personal trainers via the launch of a new website that focuses on usability and empowerment.
- Worked with tech team to rebuild our database and API;
- conducted media outreach to The Biggest Loser Australia and The Biggest Loser Asia;
- defined and prioritized all features across the BioAge platform to optimize our global partnerships with Fitness First gym chain and LifeAlly wellness app.
- and created online education blog, customer journey info-graphic and video library for clients and administrators.
- Worked with clients to launch a multi-platform promotion producing over $350,000 in additional revenue for the Houston Dynamo MLS team.
- Supported data analysis and behavioral research for business development.